dijous, 3 de juny del 2010

My favorite drink: Coca-Cola

My favorite drink is the Coca Cola, it's an especial drink.
Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink. The prototype Coca-Cola recipe was formulated at the Eagle Drug and Chemical Company.Originally intended as a patent medicine when it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton, Coca-Cola was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler.
Its ingredients are:


Carbonated water .
Sugar (sucrose or high-fructose corn syrup).
Caffeine.
Phosphoric acid v. Caramel (E150d).
Natural flavorings.

I think that Coca-Cola is water, but for me, I'd like that all the poor children have their Coca-Cola. There are a lot of reasons because I like Coca-Cola, but the most important is that it has an unique tast.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada