dijous, 3 de juny del 2010

How did you meet your best friend?

Well, now I don't have best friend, but I'm going to write where and when I meet my friends.

My first friend is Julia, I met she in the Nursery of CEIP Ruiz Amado when I was one year or less. After that I go to P1, P2 P3 P4 P5, in this years 2-6 more or less, I met a lot of new friends, friends that are in the IES an others that left Castello a lot of years ago.
When I started the Primary School I went to the B class, all my years on the CEIP Ruiz Amado, I stayed in the B, in the class there were, Nuria, Oliver, Julia, an more. These years we didn't relacionate with the students of the A class, Andrea,Cristina.... and the C Class, Maria, Emma....
When we started the High School I went to the class B too, but in the class there were Maria, Cristina, Oliver... . The people who did "Alternatius" went to Belgum because our teacher wants. Last year for rememorate the frist year we went to London.

The years pass and I'm here in the forth of ESO.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada