dimarts, 1 de juny del 2010

Easter Holydays

This Easter Holydays were very exciting, the first and the second day I spent my time to do the homework. I had a lot and in these moment I was very angry with my teachers. The Third day I and my father went to pick up wood in the forest, I liked very much because I could remember when I was young and my grandfather and my father went to pick up wood.
The forth day I went to Barcelona because my brother and me had to buy some clothes.
The rest of the days I stayed at home playing with the Pc or watching a TV program.

I think that this Easter Holydays were very short, if the High School want to disconect of the studies, with this short holydays they can't, because I spent a lot of my time doing homeworks, and a week later we have to return to High School. I think that the Education, in this country is bad.

Bye.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada